Acceptable Use Policy
1. Together with our website terms and conditions of use, this Policy governs how you may use this website (the Site) and any other services we provide including our mobile app (the App), that we will address together as our Services, which are provided by us free of charge.
2. References in this Policy to the Site includes the following websites and all associated subdomains and web pages:
3. You should read this Policy carefully before using our Services.
4. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to use the Services in accordance with this policy and the documents referred to within.
5. If you do not agree with or accept any of this Policy, you should stop using our Services immediately.
6. If you have any questions about the Services, please contact us by: e-mail: [email protected], or telephone: 020 8740 7444
7. Calls will be answered at the following times: Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 5.30pm
8. We may record calls for quality and training purposes.
- Policy means this acceptable use policy;
- Submission means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted by you or other users to the Services;
- Site has the meaning given to it in Clause A.1;
- App has the meaning given to it in Clause A.1;
- Services includes the App and Site.
- Content means any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to or on the Services;
- We, us or our means Otto Car Limited You or your means the person accessing or using the Services or any Content on them.
10. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy, at any time. It is your responsibility to check this Policy periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Services following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes.
11. We are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (hereafter our “Regulators”)
B. Acceptable Use of our Services
2. The Services are primarily to be used for for the following: To provide information about Otto Car, its services and allow its customers to interact with Otto Car
3. Use of the Services in any other way, including in contravention of any restriction on use set out in this Policy, is not permitted. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, you may not use the Services.
4. As a condition of your use of our Services, you agree:
- (i) not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful under any applicable law or prohibited by this Policy or our website terms and conditions of use;
- (ii) not access the Services in any manner that is prohibited by this Policy or our website terms and conditions of use;
- (iii) not to use the Services to commit any act of fraud;(i) not to use the Services to distribute viruses or malware or other similar harmful software code;
- (iv) not to use the Services for purposes of promoting unsolicited advertising or sending Spam;
- (v) not to use the Services to simulate communications from us or another service or entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information (‘phishing’);
- (vi) not to use the Services in any manner that disrupts the operation of our Site or business or the website or business of any other entity;
- (vii) not to use the Services in any manner that harms minors;
- (viii) not to promote any unlawful activity;
- (ix) not to represent or suggest that we endorse any other business, product or service unless we have separately agreed to do so in writing;
- (x) not to use the Services to gain unauthorised access to or use of computers, data, systems, accounts or networks;
- (xi) not to attempt to circumvent password or user authentication methods; and
- (xii) to comply with the provisions relating to our intellectual property rights and software contained in our website terms and conditions of use.
C. Interactive services
1. We may provide bulletin boards, chat conversations, comments board, reviews or other communication services which invite Submissions (‘Interactive Services’) available on our Services or on any third parties where we may be present.
2. We continuously monitor Submissions for illegal or harmful content.
3. We reserve the right remove or edit any Submissions to any of Interactive Services if they do not comply with our Submission standards.
D. Submission Standards
1. Any Submission or communication to users of our Services must conform to standards of accuracy, decency and lawfulness, which shall be applied in our discretion, acting reasonably. In particular, you warrant that any Submission or communication is:
- your own original work and lawfully submitted;
- factually accurate or your own genuinely held belief;
- provided with the necessary consent of any third party; not defamatory or likely to give rise to an allegation of defamation;
- not offensive, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory or deceptive;
- unlikely to cause offence, embarrassment or annoyance to others.
E Linking and framing
1 You may create a link to our Services from another website without our prior written consent provided no such link:
- (i) creates a frame or any other browser or border environment around the content of our Services;
- (ii) implies that we endorse your products or services or any of the products or services of, or available through, the website on which you place a link to our Services;
- (iii) displays any of the trade marks or logos used on our Services without our permission or that of the owner of such trade marks or logos; or
- (iv) is placed on a website that itself does not meet the acceptable use requirements of this Policy.
2. We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to the Services at any time, and you shall immediately comply with any request by us to remove any such link.
We shall apply the terms of this Policy in our absolute discretion. In the event of your breach of this Policy we may terminate or suspend your use of the Services, remove or edit Submissions, disclose Submissions to law enforcement authorities or take any action we consider necessary to remedy the breach.
1. We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
2. If you are unhappy with us please contact us as soon as possible.
3. If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our complaint handling procedure, we will:
- (a) let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you; and
- (b) consider the need for Alternative Dispute Resolution and, if considered necessary, provide you with information about any alternative dispute resolution provider we deem appropriate to deal with your complaint.
4. If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these Terms.