- IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
- THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
- DATA SECURITY
- DATA RETENTION
- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
- Important information and who we are
- The data we collect about you
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details and information provided by credit reference agencies.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- How is your personal data collected?
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- apply for our products or services;
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our service or publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- give us feedback or contact us.
- How we use your personal data
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
|Purpose/Activity||Type of data||Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest|
|To register you as a new customer||(a) Identity (b) Contact||Performance of a contract with you|
|To process and deliver your order including: (a) Manage payments, fees and charges (b) Collect and recover money owed to us||(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Financial (d) Transaction (e) Marketing and Communications||(a) Performance of a contract with you (b) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to recover debts due to us)|
|To enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey||(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Profile (d) Usage (e) Marketing and Communications||(a) Performance of a contract with you (b) Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them and grow our business)|
|To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)||(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Technical||(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise) (b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation|
|To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you||(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Profile (d) Usage (e) Marketing and Communications (f) Technical||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
|To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences||(a) Technical (b) Usage||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)|
|To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you||(a) Identity (b) Contact (c) Technical (d) Usage (e) Profile (f) Marketing and Communications||Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products/services and grow our business)|
- Disclosures of your personal data
- Internal Third Parties as set out in the Glossary.
- External Third Parties as set out in the Glossary.
- Specific third parties such as insurers, owners of any Charging Station that you may use from time to time and any police, parking, licensing and/ or other authority that is relevant to the any Vehicle which you hire or have hired from us.
- International transfers
- Data security
- Data retention
- Your legal rights
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
- Service providers acting as processors based [SPECIFIC COUNTRIES] who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers acting as processors or joint controllers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers based in the UK and EEA who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
- HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities acting as processors or joint controllers based in the United Kingdom who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
- If you want us to establish the data's accuracy.
- Where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it.
- Where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- You have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Terms of SupplyLast updated: 6th December 2019.
IntroductionThese are the terms and conditions of supply for https://ottocar.co.uk (Site), which is operated by Otto Car Limited trading as Otto Car (we, us and our). We are a limited company, registered in England. Our registered company number is 08479726, and our registered office is at 3 Sussex Place, Hammersmith, London, England, W6 9EA. Our VAT registration number is GB 190779859. The packages offered on any of the vehicles offered on this Site (Packages) is subject to these terms and conditions and by placing an order for any Package you agree to be bound by them. You confirm that you have the legal capacity to enter into a contract (Contract) and to subsequently place an order on the Site or in person at one of our sales offices. You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference. In addition to these terms and conditions, the following additional terms also apply to your use of the Site and its associated features:
- our Acceptable Use Policy which govern your use of the Otto Car website;
- the terms listed in your physical Contract when you pick up your vehicle, and
UseYou will primarily use the vehicle as a private hire vehicle. You shall pay fines, charges or fees relating to the vehicle and carry all liability for such offences. You will adhere to the mileage cap otherwise will promptly pay the excess mileage fees. Failure to do so will allow us to immediately cancel the contract and require the return of the Vehicle within 48 hours.
PricesThe weekly cost of Packages are as quoted on the Site from time to time. We reserve the right to change prices of Packages without notice. We will not enforce any pricing changes on existing Contracts, and the price on your Contract will always remain the same unless your Contract is amended in any way. Packages can have different features (such as Contract length) and additions (such as insurance, and breakdown cover) and are subject to change.
PaymentWe only accept Visa and MasterCard debit and credit cards. We do not accept American Express, online payment methods like PayPal, or other payment methods unless clearly stated on the website. We take payments on a weekly basis every and will charge your card.
Fees & ChargesYou are responsible for punctually paying for charges and fees that you incur during your Contract period. This includes any charges from authorities such as penalty charge notices (PCNs) as congestion charges; as well as administrative fees incurred by ourselves. You may be charged an administrative fee in several cases, including but not limited to:
- you incur any penalty charge notices, which we have to transfer the liability of from ourselves to you.
- you miss your weekly payments and do not settle your missed payment within 24 hours.
- you enter the congestion charge zone in London or cross the Dartford Bridge.
- you drive more than the 40,000 miles/year (or approx. 800 miles/week) mileage cap.